NASL Season 2!!!

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
NASL season 2 is also starting up their grand finals weekend on Friday December 2nd - Sunday December 4th!

This one you will have to pay for if you want to watch in HD :/ (25$ or something like that)

Heres a link NASL S2

Again if you wanna watch in HD it costs money. Other than that I think you can get it in 480 for free (which is pretty bad:()

Also I'm assuming Twitch.tv will have a stream up of it, so you could watch it there also...and in same 480 quality video.

Ah cool. Didn't see that.

The only reason i wouldn't buy a ticket for the week or season is because I dont really care for gretorp's commentating. He's just to mono-tone n kinda kills the mood for me. =\

wish it was like Day9 or someone else...=\

oh wells

NASL season 2 starts up today!! You can get you 10$ pass at their web page. Should be live pretty soon.

Not as stoked for NASL this year. No Koreans and No Incontrol casting. I really hope they add the internationals back in. It's not as fun with out them.

Also GSL Code S Finals in 15 hrs. Leenock vs JHoon. That should be good.

Yah I'm the same way. Last years was totally lame n didn't care to watch it... So this time I might watch some of it but I think they still have a lot of bugs n stuff to work out with the NASL. Also get rid of gretorp casting and I would probably watch it.

Haha if any of you look at reddit, it's pretty funny to see all the posts about the crappy 360p stream. Personally I'd agree. MLG n GSL is worth my money for the season but NASL isn't. Blah yah n not worth watching in 360p. I'll just follow the teams on twitter and hear about the scores via that.

Back