Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Appropriate

• Dominek

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominek

So, I'm still leveling, but I'm getting there! Because I wanted to go ahead and get started, I tried to make my druid with Jet, my normal gaming name, but it was taken. I chose Dominek on a whim (a variant name - which i loath variant named for my characters- of Dominic). So anyway, Jet and Jett were taken, and I chose Dominek as a temp name that would be changed later. Over the last two weeks, I've thought of and saved a few others. What do ya'll like and if you have suggestions that are available and are good, I'd love the input. Thx!

Name changes are always hard because while you are the same toon\person, people don't know you by your new name. I like Tranquillus though... :)

I agree ave. i gotta get this settled before i hit 70 and started doing instances, raiding and leveling to 80 with everyone. thank you very much for the reply and the input :)

Thanks for voting ya'll. Those were actually listed in my order of preference (although I really like them all pretty much the same). I'm going to give it to him for his 50th level present :)

Back