My T4 Scenario complaint!... on the VN Boards!

I really like the idea of a 32-39 BG and a separate one for 40's. Scenarios as they stand now have been frustrating for me and a deterrent to leveling to 40. I spent the majority of time in the lower levels either in oRvR or scenarios, but haven't been able to repeat that once I hit T4. Getting rolled constantly stinks.

I really like the idea of a 32-39 BG and a separate one for 40's. Scenarios as they stand now have been frustrating for me and a deterrent to leveling to 40. I spent the majority of time in the lower levels either in oRvR or scenarios, but haven't been able to repeat that once I hit T4. Getting rolled constantly stinks.

And it's only going to get worse as the 40s gear up in end-game content. I agree, 40s should have their own scenarios.

You have a point, but it doesn't justify having to suffer getting annihilated from level 32 - whenever you start to have some possibility of standing up for yourself.

Well, I like this idea and I don't like it at the same time.

It would be more challenging for the higher levels, and more fun for the lower levels, but there are a few bad things that will happen from this. Scenarios will take FOR EVER to pop up, and end more often due to population imbalance, which will lead to slower RR leveling. I'm RR45, and it's already a pain, I don't want it any harder than it already is, especially as a MDPS that has no role and a really boring time in ORVR. I myself enjoyed the challenge of fighting level 40s with my level 32 WH, but I do realize it can be frustrating at times. If this happened, I wouldn't be able to get that challenge out of the game with any of my other characters that I decide to level up.

Someone actually mentioned this in the original thread that Odale posted. But follow-up posters said that they specifically don't queue at earlier levels because of imbalances and attempts to lock zones. So it could go either way. Initially I think it'd be a little slower, but people wouldn't be afraid to play with their 28-33s once everyone gets used to it.

When things are difficult and giving up happens (like my WH at 37 that I gave up), then weeding out happens and only the most dedicated players make it to 40, let alone high RR. I think this is good and bad design. It's good in weeding out. It's bad in that it can have prolonged periods of non-fun times. Times like those make me just want to play a FPS, haha!

Back