My own AFK's

tagtarsis

I wanted to just tell everyone I am sorry for the amount of AFK time I have had this week since launch.

I normally play a-lot more and pay attention more. Its the Christmas holiday that is keeping me from paying attention to gaming.

I will reapply myself once my family has gone home.

I have loved time with them, so don't get me wrong, I just want to as the recruitment officer apologize personally to the guild as a whole for not being as active as I normally am.

And good on ya for following the code of staying logged in to do trade skill stuff every now and then, at least, thats what I've been doing all week! Got my Slicing up to 175 last night.

Exactly what I have been doing. The PC here at my parent's cant play the game but it does let me work on crafting. I got 400 slicing and broke 200k credits. (at lvl 22)

Yeah, I've been spending a lot of time "online" but actually AFK and just sending my companions out on missions every now and then. I completely understand and as others have said, God and family come first.

Thanks, its just not my normal to not pay more attention. I appreciate you guys. This is going to be great!

Back