Is this siggy cool/funny or dumb?

• Cooooool....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That's dumb.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Camm option- THE MUFFIN MAN RETURNS

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Camm option was too good to resist.... or it could have been both. accualy i didnt mind so much about the sig, really i didnt care but if the Muffin Man does return then i will be happy :D

Orlie fan?

Oh, you mean Orlando Bloom. Well, not particularly; mainly I'm a Dorkelf fan. :)

But I always choose brave, loyal, and true over the guy who would throw his mom to the Kraken...

Pfft. Unless it comes to perfect square trinomials and all that... Then you have to teach them before they can even help you out in Algebra I. lol.

Psh, who doesn't know what perfect square trinomials are? Gosh, I'm glad I'm done with math... Factoring gets sooooo old. Just wait until you get into differenciation, and your teacher doesn't let you use the uber easy way until after the test over the uber freakin' long way. :mad:

-Chad

Psh, who doesn't know what perfect square trinomials are? Gosh, I'm glad I'm done with math... Factoring gets sooooo old. Just wait until you get into differenciation, and your teacher doesn't let you use the uber easy way until after the test over the uber freakin' long way. :mad:

-Chad

Well the perfect square ones are cheesidly easidly. The ones that AREN'T squares are pains in the... neck.

Back