My leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Life is full of ever evolving challeges and mountains to climb. I have been very proud of MSC and what we have accomplished as a guild. My life has been heading in a direction that has made it difficult to serve as guild leader much longer. I will continue to hold the position and serve in it to the best of my ability until someone else feels led by God to step into this position. MSC has been as a family to me, and I will not be leaving WoW. I look forward to continue to see you ingame and helping MSC become everything that God intends it to.

Anifinity-

At first I felt that Guild Leader would not be a position for me so I kinda blew off the fact of praying about if I was to step up and become the Guild Leader. However, as I have been watching MSC and waiting, my concern for MSC has grown very much. So I have talked to God about what I should do, and I felt him tell me that someone should step up and do it. I feel that I am to step up into this position. Again, I do not prefer to be a Guild Leader, but I am feeling lead to step up to that position. We all know that sometimes God puts unexpected people in unexpected places to do great things...

I just wanted to let everyone know that this thread is outdated. Vallados has assumed command of MSC. This has been in the plans for some time, but was just recently changed over. So, everyone welcome Vallados as your new Guild Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back