My greatest day in WoW! What's yours?

I still think it falls to one of two:

Brug pulling VR and then saying "I didn't see him" (VR is a HUGE robot)

When someone farted over vent... (If they had never sad sorry no one would have known) I'm still laughing about that one!

"It's my first time here guys"

BRAZIER

Last edited:
Within the first year of wow coming out I was waiting forever for the zepllin to arrive just outside of the Undercity. Someone kept pestering me to duel. I accpted as the zepllin arrived. I ended up sheeping him with my Mage . The sheep wandered in between the zepllin and the dock and fell through! What was so funny is that he ran up just in time to miss the boat as it flew away. It was packed with people and because he had been goading on other people they saw what I did and the whole place was rolling with laughter. I still smile when I think about it...epic duel.

Place: Molten Core Chuck Episode: Samj vs. the Corehound

Be bopping along, someone on vent says go pull the Corehound....I did and raid went other way.....Aves came to save me after they realized i wasnt with them...very funny.

Next to that was when I was LVL60 and didnt have Berserker stance...Aves was there too...the quest for it was very easy since I was 60 and they were 40...lol:D

Hmm...I remember attempting to MT in MC. 'cept everyone was used to others MTing and I'm pretty sure Aves was the only person who healed me. This was not good.

No way, I was spamming FoL on you I'm sure! Just back then I was so wimpy with only my UD Strat dress to give me spell power and my heals were gimp compared to Aves... ;)

Running around Tirisfal Glades with our 20 lvl 1s and 2s because Stonemaul crashed in the middles of a raid, while Eye of the Tiger played in the background.

And then made a guild, which I shouldn't repeat the name of. I think I still have that toon somewhere.

I just remembered my best day in WoW..

It was during the midsummer flame event and I had just gotten the city flame in Undercity and was running out being chased by 2 ret paladins on my priest. I was able to kill one then when I killed the other the one I had already killed rezzed cause the grave yard was right there.. so I fought these 2 paladins 3 times each without dying. Seriously.. it was like a 6 minute fight cause they kept rezzing right as I killed the other one so I was never able to drink to regain mana and health. It was insane that I was able to survive 2 ret paladins over and over again without dying and they eventually figured they wouldn't be able to kill me so they ran off. I guess I'm living proof that a shadow priest with 24k health and 800 resilience is dangerous. haha!

At level 78 (Elemental Shammy) pwning an 80 horde death knight who tried to kill me for an herb node.

He got so mad he came back to kill me - and I killed him again

Loved it!

Best moment was when my first guild progressed through to C'thun in AQ40 (giant eye ball fun fight).

We had tried to get him down for the past couple of weeks and during this particular fight we were actually had gotten him to 3% as people began to drop.

Well at 1% we had only 3 people left and finally down to one OOM priest.

She wanded C'thun to death. We were thrilled to say the least.

First time i main tanked a boss, and we killed it.....lol
Killing the LK! WOOT
Epic pvp battles in BC with the whole guild engaged, or almost the whole guild. :D
Good times in KARA
Gnome races!

Best day in WoW...

I think my best day in WoW was a couple of years ago when I was on Argent Dawn in a RP guild that role played the stormwind army. I got to be the drill instructor. We had people doing jumping jacks and running laps around Elwyn Forest while I chased them around barking at them like drill instructors do.
At the end of the day I got to line them up and inform them that they are no longer maggots and they are now members of the stormwind army and so forth. Everyone loved it. Was a dang fun guild. Lots of playing pretend.

- John

For God did not come into the world to condemn the world, but that through him the world might be saved.

Back