My ban

crenix

Hey ladies and gents,
Yes it is true, I did get banned under the name "go!!!!" for "hacking". Since what I get banned for is wall hacking, let me see if I can explain myself here.
In maps, there are a limited number of places where people can hide. I know all these places since I have been playing for a number of years. It is very easy to shoot a few shots through a wall, and listen for any body shot hits, if I hear some, then I'll spray it. Another reason why I shoot through a wall is that I'll hear someone behind a wall, I calculate where they should be depending on if they are running or walking, and what direction they are going to. For example, let's say we're in de_prodigy and there is a T awper in that little hole at the APC. If I am up on the left side, and I hear him shoot, the awp carries a sound as you move. You can tell exactly where the guy is moving after he shoots the awp because of the echo. So you just guesstimate where he should end up, and I shoot him through the wall (I did this before I got banned in prodigy, or the guy was using an AK but it's the same deal). Other times I can use the process of elimination to judge where an enemy should be. If I see teammates die at certain places and not others, I have a picture in my head of where the enemy can possibly be. Especially since it's a pub and not everyone tries to be sneaky.

The other day I was accused by a toj member and he said "How did you know I was there?". What happened was I came around the corner and popped him right in the head, before he even got to see me. Another thing that I do is prefire a lot, if I know you're in a general area and I feel like taking a chance, I will try to deduce where you should be trying to pick me off, so I'll shoot a couple of shots at head level as I turn the corner. This seems to work very well.

I'm not trying to put anyone down here, but when you have been playing this long it's natural to do these things. The people who can't do these things are the people who accuse me. Just before I got banned about 3-5 people were asking the admin "why are you banning him, you know he's crenix right?".
I even try to play restrictive sometimes just so I don't get banned.

I am requesting to be unbanned. I like the server since I am a Christian, and I love playing without all the filth. I know me and toj have some rough times, but I've actually kept my mouth shut for the most part. Also, I have seen some "crenix" imposters just to spite me, so if the guy doesn't have 100+ ping and doesn't have a high score, then be careful as to who he is.

And as for Rizz:
No problem. May i say firstly that we will not deal with responses from friend or anyone when someone is banned. If you are banned. You deal with us directly. Crenix will not even be though about until he comes to us directly. We have the information about his ban gathered and are prepared to make a decision. But we will not do so until he contacts us. I speak for all admins i think when i say we are fed up of people sending their lackys in here to request admin action. No offense intended, but the ball is in his court now.

I did not send ANYONE into the forums to argue on my behalf. Killa_s posted by his own free will, as many other people witnessed the banning of myself.

On a side note, phasetim recorded a demo of me and sent it to steambans. So if they were to finally get to it and decide that I am hacking, then so be it.

-crenix

I remember when i was learning, i used to watch players like crenix and see what they did, instead of accusing.

Doing this helped me to learn how to aim better and when to spam the wall..

When "All-Spec" was on in toj and you could view everything, i used to go to free look and go through walls to see where i could hit people.

Just because people know where to shoot, doesnt mean they are hacking, i usually put a few shots in every hiding spot i can think of and if i hear them, i fire, like crenix.

Just because someone gets a headshot on you everytime, doesnt mean they hack either.. All it takes is practise.

Furthermore, hackers usually have something weird about them... like.. crosshairs are bouncing, weird jerky aim.. and stuff like that.

heh heh. I never kenw that. I have tried to use some of those things on my own... like guesstimating where they are... LOL! NOW I KNOW IT WORKS!!!

*starts pwning everyone - Atown whips around corner with his Mac-10 of doom!

*a VERY annoying firing sound ensues...

*amx_mod HEADSHOT!

*WHAT!?

---heh heh. i gotta use these as tips *i'm pasting it onto a MS WORD DOC.
heh, thx crenix. :D

crenix * :eek: he found out my secret! lol =)

"On a side note, phasetim recorded a demo of me and sent it to steambans. So if they were to finally get to it and decide that I am hacking, then so be it."

true, so true...

so if the guy doesn't have 100+ ping and doesn't have a high score, then be careful as to who he is.
im the other guy whos got a hundred ping, choppy did a niec immitation but putting his rate to 1 so his ping went 150+ lol but he later got caught.

Gotta be honest, as for banning people because they're good, i thought the #1 ways to be rid of a so called "hacker" (meaning he' downloaded hacks and is seeing through walls, using aimbot and more) is to get a demo of the person (by changin to spectator team) and send it to the admin. Even if the admin does decide to ban certain person, i think they should get a demo and let others view it (knowing there are other admins more skillful in art of Counter-Strike) so yeh, thats my couple cents.

I also hope and will continue to support crenix being unbanned.

It would be great if I could also be unbannned, Plank said he took care of it, but didnt unban me.

I tried bumping my thread, but it is dobutful an admin will read the topic after it was "taken care of".

Booyah said:
It would be great if I could also be unbannned, Plank said he took care of it, but didnt unban me.

I tried bumping my thread, but it is dobutful an admin will read the topic after it was "taken care of".

Plank has alreayd unbanned the ID, and I just now tried it. Try connecting again. If it says your still banned, we may need your IP.

Back