My baby!

She will like TES 4, Halo 3 and Star wars battlefront 2 if you let her play them with the blood turned off
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Oct. 02 2004,5:43)]10 bux on CCGR junior owning Tek7 at NS
Yeh, well, that wouldn't be too difficult, seeing as I haven't played in months.
tounge.gif

Anyway, I say we start the little one out on Starcraft and train that brain for greatness!

Ack! Been away too long and missed the announcement. Congrats dear!! She is adorable. Having been there 3 times myself... I can relate with what you went thru. But all the pain and trouble fades with the joy of a new baby and you start wishing for another, hee hee.

wow with that many would u go for connected game consoles or a home network?

well now wait a sec i have 5 comps all working and i got em for free or cheap, 2 laptops, 1 from the garbage bin (needed hd i had), 1 i got from rummage sale $10 with moniter working fine, 1 i built had all the parts from free sources.

well my house has 5 pcs in it as well.... but we accumilated them all over time we didnt go out and spend 8 thousand dollars in one day lol... but for 8 Kids 2 xboxes would only costs like 200$

each Xbox alone is about 150 or 99 re-furbished, then you have to look at controllers, TV's cables, power, space to set it all up in. it would cost closer to 1000 or so, unless you are having your kids play on like 14 inch screens then you can get those for like 20-50 bucks.

Tell me something I dont know Juadh.... the Point is being this. ITS WAY WAY CHEAPER THEN THAT MANY PCS. Also for the PC you will have to get a CD of the game for each o them... which makes every game cost a fortune as well.

not really alot of games dont need the CD after it is started (like wc3) also you can get programs that copy the CD to the HDD so you only need to buy 1 and they can lan all they want.

congrats CCGR i know no matter what your children will be happy and a blessing to you.

Amen! What a blessing, and I am so happy for you and your husband. Way to go Cheryl! She's beautiful!!!

Back