my awsome mine ramp

I'm confused.. what are you using it for? Bikes and stunts? Skateboards? Racing Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars? :p

I'm picturing Napolean Dynamite trying to jump Pedro's bike on the ramp. :p

Make sure you put some support in the middle of the ramp so you don't end up like Talon. =P

well its done just pry that i dont kill myslef...

edit*** here is a new pic

yes its so getto but if i get good grades i fot 20x25 to build a halfpipe woot!

Last edited:
ya i moved it to the side of the grass and airing out on the left side.. lol its been almost 4 months sence the last time i hit aney tranney. i hate how my local skatepark closed down

ha well i havent hit aney tranney in 5 months and this thing doesnt have aney copping but i use to be able to get 3-5 ft of air out of a 3 ft 1/4 pipe um axle stall, small b/s airs, spine trasher,

tranney is that ramp it self. b/s means backside and air is when you get air and your goingbackside. spine is when 2 1/4 pipes are back to back you you air or blunt to the next one. and owww i just did a front flip on my ramp my wheels got stuck at the begining of the ramp and i flw over it. and the one time i dident where a helment

A B/S air is a jump (an air) with a half-rotation in the direction of the heel of the leading foot, so that the leading foot on takeoff remains the leading foot on the landing.

A F/S air would be the same, but the half-rotation would be in the direction of the toe of the leading foot instead of the heel.

An air with no rotation, i.e., one where the leading foot on takeoff becomes the rear foot (the one you push with, unless you push front-footed or "mongo" style) is called an air to Fakie. Fakie is a term used to describe any trick that, when landed, leaves you riding the skateboard with your non-dominant foot in front. Additionally, riding Fakie could mean the condition of riding with the non-dominant foot in front.

Is that more information than you needed? :)

Last edited:
astrod00d said:
Pull your pants up and get a tan. =P
/laugh

You can tell that I'm a forum moderator when I think of this thread's danger to dial-up users rather than think of michaelpi possibly injuring himself.

Back