My avatar...

Should I change my avatar?

• Total voters

Shyfroggy

After spending the afternoon creating my new avatar, I was approached and told that it wasn't as great as the other one. So what do you all think? This one or the one with the frog and the smudged out background that said the same thing?:confused:

I love Frogs cause they make great bait for catching bass, pickeral and I love the different colors of green they come in.

From a biblical standpoint they represent a plague of evil as one can read in Exodus 8:1-15 and Revelation 16:13

Oh and when I was lad I would go to the frog pond and catch frogs. I would then put a firecracker in its mouth and light it up and then throw it in the air. It was fun watching them blow up into a million pieces. Guts everywhere lol.

Frogs are good at catching flies and I once heard that Satan was king of the flies perhaps thats why frogs represent an evil plague.

Please forgive me Shyfroggy and please hold no offense I know thats not who you are.:)

Honestly I wonder what htis has to do with whether or not Shyfroggy shoudl change her avatar... Jesh, when you put something that says no offence at the end, it is normally a good idea to rethink the whole message.

Nothing, the same as your message. However, you will notcie that Gen posted this AFTER your message. If you ahve any further comments, direct them to me via PM.

Back