My Art

ByblosHex

None of it is explicit. You may not like it if you donr understand it. If there is omething there that bothers you elt me know and ill explain it to ya!

please vot on the thread and post a reply if you want. I dont want to steal you away form here so I only ask that you respond to my art section!

Byblos Domain

Also if the page doesnt work, try arain immediatly. :p

Considerably good. The computer-done coloring significantly attributed to the quality. Some of them, however, looked somewhat static, due to the lack of variation in shading and contrasting in the color scheme. I suggest you try out coloring by hand (colored pencils?), but don't abandon your traditional Paint Shop Pro.

I'm surprised that there are so many artists at this forum... I've got some artistic power as well..tho not quite enough to make a living off of it. Unfortunate, that.

That's crazy, man...Nice job with those, you have some skill with photoshop. My pictures always wind up looking like chopped liver when I use PS =]

Back in the day, a friend and me nearly had a comic book contract made up with Marvel. I should dig them up the four or five we had made up and let you guys take a gander at them.

Cool! You do that
biggrin.gif

Back