My Apology

Wirl

on to something new...
Brothers & Sisters of the ToJ world,

I want to take this moment to apologize to everyone if I have ever overstepped any barriers that either I was or was not aware of in regards to my use of admin powers and responsibilities.
I apologize that I have not upheld the integrity that is expected of me.
I hope that each of you, if you feel that I have wronged you, will forgive me. And I will do my upmost best to not become someone who abuses power that is given to them.

Sincerely,

Andrew (Andy) Auton
PastorWirl [toj.cc]
SteamRoller [GFC#1]

If I'm not the sole cause of PastorWirl posting this, I am at least a large part of it. Below is the e-mail I sent him earlier this morning. While I may or may not have had reason to be frustrated, I did not obey the toj rules by opening my mouth rather than approaching him privately. For that I apologize to all.

Andy,

I just read your apology post. If I accused you of admin abuse I’m sorry. I don’t know if I am the whole reason for your post but I am sure I am at least part of the reason. I rarely get frustrated, especially in a game, but last night was an exception. I usually don’t mind truces to explore a map and even understand getting shot sometimes. I’ve done it myself when I didn’t know there was a truce or knife round. What was getting to me was that other toj were shooting after seeing it typed in the console and over voice that we were in truce the previous round and I still got knifed and then shot after I ran off. I think in the end my frustration stemmed from this; I try to obey admins at all times, but when you shot me I got really frustrated. I know that you could not tell who was shooting you. I should have kept my mouth shut or at least thought before I spoke.

Point is, whatever my frustration level, I would never intentionally accuse you of admin abuse and am truly sorry. I enjoy playing with/against you more than most of the others on the server and your personality is uplifting in the game. I hope that you will forgive me for my part in last night.

Rob
URACorpse

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Everyone on the cs servers use this as an example of how to work out a conflict...

rgr that. gg guys. Its nice to see something done the right way for once.

Whoop for no fira but i feel the way you do to URA i always tell myself its just a pub its just a pub its just a pub.
smile.gif

UraCorpse is the GREATEST!!!!! I love you all!!!!!!!!!

May Jesus Rule Over All of US!!!!!!!!

PW

this topic is now becoming pointless cause of spammers and how it started to talk about stealthcopters and cheese dip...someone plz close this topic now

Back