My apologies for the outage

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
web1..the server that serves this site..suffered a raid card failure which corrupted both ssd drives. After repairs were made the system wasrestored form the most recent backup. some posts will be missing but it shouldn't be many. Once again my apologies.

No worries
web1..the server that serves this site..suffered a raid card failure which corrupted both ssd drives. After repairs were made the system wasrestored form the most recent backup. some posts will be missing but it shouldn't be many. Once again my apologies.
No worries HCS posting is pretty slow nowadays so I think like one post might have been lost if that. Keep up the good work :) !

It's all good as far as I can tell. In my opinion, you do a better job keeping this place up and running as a volunteer than a lot of folks I've seen working as paid staff elsewhere, so I appreciate your efforts.

Back