my account was just hacked

Once you get your account back, if you need any items/gold, just ask :) Always willing to help out a guildie, especially when something nasty like this happens.

Ral

i appreciate the offers for goodies once i get to play again. i first have to see what was done before i'll even think about asking. also, i remember when first playing EQ i had a woodelf druid and i was lvl 5. i died and couldn't find my body. well, i decided to just start punching bats. i figured there wasn't anything worth much anyway. some guy saw what i was doing and asked. i told him the story and he gave me some very crappy stuff, but hey, a begger can't be a chooser. i said that to say. i don't mind building up my characters again. i just need to see what was done is all.

Sorry to hear that happened to you :( I will say after reading your last post it brought back memories of EQ. I died at level 10ish in Dark Fay and someone said they would help and I released my corpse to them to have them drag it to an even worse spot. A nice druid came along and helped but it is crazy how people can be so unkind even in the game world.

I have played EQ, EQ2 and DAoC and now Guild Wars. I got married Jan. 1 and we purchased a home so the monthly subscription based games had to go and Guild Wars will be my home for a long time I would guess LOL

Well I am just rambling but honestly if I can help with armor, gold, or just grouping so you can get catch up say look me up in game. Cokkan Knutt, I play most evenings 5 - 10 PM EST and weekends vary. Good Luck getting that taken care of.

i got back in tonight. it was all there. they restored my account like i last left it. wow.

All the Glory goes to our Lord.

Back