My Absence

Sidonia

Hello All!

Hope all is well. Just wanted to give a brief explanation of my whereabouts. As most of you know Shawn (Zandaris) and I have put our house on the market and has been there for a month now, average to sell is about 3months. We've been living apart for the past year, there have been quite of few challenges, it's not easy having a long distance relationship (3hrs away) but we try to see each other as much as we can on the weekends, provided that Shawn is home and not traveling on business.

As for me, working full time, tending to the kids and taking care of the homestead is not an easy task for anyone. If I'm lucky, I usually get the kids to bed around 9ish, afterwards I'm either cleaning up, reading the Bible, or sitting on the rocking chair with a cup of hot tea to relax, and to start the day again at 4:15a. So, with that said, you may not see me in the game as much, I'll log in to say hello, but may not do any real active playing until after the house sells and Shawn and I are once again reunited. Talk to everyone later.

God Bless,
Bonnie aka Sidonia

God, Hubby, Children, chores, game..... Looks like you got all your priorities in the right place. Remember there is a season for everything. Enjoy the growth of this season right now, it too shall pass. Thanks for letting us know. I know I dont really know you, but look forward to playing with you in game when the time is right. God Bless!

We'll be missing you. Praying for the house to sell and the reuniting to happen sooner rather than later for you!

Back