Mustard Seed Head-Count

SlavidZee

Hey, how's the Horde group coming along? If you're Horde on Cenarius, wanna give a shout-out?
(I intend to bust a new Shaman out of Orgrimmar pretty soon :D )

I used to play...but people in the guild were rarely on so I switched to an rp server.

Carpathia - 16 undead warlock

Warlocks seem popular...

Osirys - level 8 UD Warlock lol
Thisisodale - Level 8 Troll Rogue

Yeah... Warlocks.... scary. Well, i'm sure y'all would like some nice totem buffs from me once i get my green shaman started. Seriously, given the lag i'm experiencing over at Illidan, I may be using either cenarius or tenarus as my stomping grounds more, since there are mustard seed and forgiven members there. It's all about having the community around you, isn't it?

I am known as Nawkwataga the Tauren Warrior and Kumal the Troll Shaman, both on Cenarius.

Last edited:
Had a pretty good showing today. At least 10 different members stopped by to play their alts on cenarius while I was on. For those that stopped by, thanks. See ya next week.

My wife and I have set aside Sundays to play our horde alts, although we may play during the week once in awhile. We group and work together. We both hit lvl 11 last night before heading to bed. We finally went to Ogrimar last night, and we quickly headed back out to the Xroads.

I dislike horde... alot. They have no races that intrest me... although, UD is looking nice. (the race i originally hated the most.)

My wife has no interest in the horde races either but what she like about starting characters on Cenarias:

1. We are the same level, we work on quests together, overcome challanges together, we level at the same rate,
2. Won't be ganked by a lvl 60

Those two reasons were more then enough to start a character. She is, yes another shaman and I am a warrior. So we work together quite nicely. She picked mining \ blacksmithing, myself, herbalism \ alchemy. So we aren't even competing for resources, I make potions for the two of us, she makes stuff we need . We share everything down the middle.

With Alliance, I had been playing for months before she started. She's only lvl 25 or 26 while I am 57, we have nothing in common. She needed to do the stockade, I simply solo'd it with her tagging along.

In contrast, the horde on cenarias offered a chance to be together for a little of our gaming time.

Back