Mustard Seed Conspiracy - Small Guild Focus Statement

Uzzo777

Hey everybody! Hope everyone is having a great week, and taking advantage of the amazing opportunities in the pilgrim quests to level cooking up to 300 for nearly no cost.

I ran across someone randomly in UC yesterday who stopped me and said, "MSC? Is that still around?" I told them how we were restarting, he got excited, I checked his name on the Toj site, and he's in the guild. Very encouraging.

So, what does a small guild do? I've been thinking about what the focus of a very small guild should be. Clearly, we're going to be doing any endgame content together, and bible studies won't work either. So, here's what the focus of MSC will be, now and hopefully in the future.

Prayer.

We'll likely add some of those other things as we grow in size, but for now we will focus on prayer. The MSC leadership team has committed to praying daily for all the prayer requests we come across as a guild. We've also connected with a RL church group in the So California area (near me) who serve as a gathering for gamer-types. They have agreed to share with us their prayer needs, and vice versa.

What does this mean for you? Whether you're in MSC or not, feel free to post prayer needs (can be as vague as you'd like) to our forums, or in-game Uzzo and I will make sure those needs are shared with the guild. You can also PM me if you're not comfortable with public postings. We will redeem the time while flying, waiting for a BG queue, etc. to prayer over every need we receive.

Even though we're small, we have a fairly legitimate guild bank, so feel free to use and abuse it to level. New toons get a free 1 gold per day to draw out and free repairs. Between that and the level grind nerfing that we're all familiar with, you could have a respectable horde toon very quickly, if you so desire.

Let me know if you have any thoughts, or ideas. Thanks!

Back