MUSIC

Eden

Thoughts about the transition between creed and alter bridge?
(In case you have no idea what im talking about, creed split up and the guitarist, bass player, and drummer made a new band with a new singer called Alter Bridge.)

(btw this music isnt bad or anything. ive checked the lyrics and i own the cd)

alter bridge is great but I'm mostly into Hard rock like AC/DC The stones and many others I'm also into metal like Metallica and Godsmack and Tool

I haven't heard Altar Bridge yet, but I hope the best for them and Mark Tremonti. I'm kind of a fan of his, and I think he's just such an awesome guitar player, and I hope he can find a good Christian band and friendship within that. Creed never really knew where they were, and it seemed like they were going back and forth. Scott Stapp also got in a lot of fights and brawls in bars, which I believe led the rest of the band in to a lot of trouble. I hope the best for Scott Stapp too, but he's doing his own thing now and at the moment I'm looking at Altar Bridge. I look forward to buying their first album, and as I said earlier I hope they can keep and expand upon their Christian values - that's just something I'd really love to see, especially for them more than any other band.

That it is my friend i picked it up on tuesday. Its pretty cool, Tremonti's gotten about 3 x better than when he was in creed. (steve vai style, anyone?) I love the guitar in the song "one day remains" its so original. And fast. And hard to learn by ear
sad.gif
lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jango @ Aug. 20 2004,3:37)]I'm mainly into Hardcore metal like Static-X.
Static-X is industrial really. I never liked the lead singer.

As for alter bridge I kinda got out of the creed thing because stapp's ridiculous behavior, and I changed in terms of music preference.

So hopefully AB will do what creed failed to do.

I just discovered that there's an Alter Bridge song on Madden 2005. Pretty much sounds like the old Creed though.

Pfft. I just bought it, and I like the old Creed better. I didn't even think their hit song was that great
rock.gif

I used to like that mainstream metal stuff, but ever since I started listening to Christian music I like mostly death metal, and also like black metal, metalcore, hardcore, grindcore, etc. But I now despise mainstream music due to lack of talent.

not sure if this will fit in this thread, but anyone here know anything about the industrial metal band (not together anymore) Precious Death, like did any members start new groups or join other groups.

Thanks,
J.

a friend of mine likes Precious Death and he said they formed a group called Blackball. never heard either though. I'm sure you can probably find it on blastbeats.com

Back