Music

Switchfoot(Secular label/music but Christian inspired) - On a side note I saw them in concert this past weekend. I stood out in teh rain for an hour waiting for them to go on but it was worth it. Nothing better than rocking out while soaking wet. :p

You are referring to the concert in Ashburn? Wow, I was there too! I took my son along and we had a great time despite the rain. We even hung around after the show and got to meet Jon Foreman.

Shanghai said:
You are referring to the concert in Ashburn? Wow, I was there too! I took my son along and we had a great time despite the rain. We even hung around after the show and got to meet Jon Foreman.

I am refering to the Ashburn show, that's where I live. You are lucky you got to meet Jon. My friend Luke got his Guitar Pick! Also another friend of mine Mike was teh assistant stage manager. I ran into him after the show at the leesburg ihop. he said I shoulda come and found him and he woulda introduced me to the band. I wish I had known that before hand :( :( :(

Do you live in the area as well?

Christian:
TFK = Thousand Foot Krutch
FM Static
Hawk Nelson
Superchic[k] Yes I love this Girl band love what they have to say especially to teen Girls
Family Force 5
Eowyn
Flyleaf
Plumb
Rebecca St James (I would so date her :p I admire her faith above all)
TobyMac ONLY LIVE I did not like Toby until I saw him live WOW!
Krystal Meyers
Jennifer Knapp if she ever comes back :(
Newboys
Geoff Moore and the Distance BABY!
Kutless
12 Stones
38th Parallel
Of top of my head probably a few more

None Christian:
Creed

I listent to a lot of classic rock and comedy. Mainly Weird Al when it comes to the comedy department. I only really listen to three Christian bands; Don Francisco, Stryper and Carmen.

I have eclectic tastes...

Kutless
Creed
Alter Bridge
Superchick (I'm with Dredd...great message, fun to listen to)
Acappella
Five Iron Frenzy
Newsboys
Switchfoot
Point of Grace
Forevertree
Enya
traditional Celtic music
...anything with bagpipes (used to take lessons, waiting to buy my own)! :)

I listen to a wide variety of music. Eighties pop, some classic rock, CCM, Christian alternative and rock, praise and worship, some Southern rock and country (Sweet Home Alabama, Georgia, The Devil Came to Georgia...)

I'd listen to christianrock.net everyonce in a while.

I don't really like the RightBrothers. kinda piss me off actually.
I'd mostly agree with what their saying.... mostly, and it's funny at first, but just gets annoying.
that and I hate country and their too country for me.

Rarely listen to music on the radio. I listen to the local Christian "don't dare offend anyone" station in the morning while I get ready; I prefer j93.3, but can't get it at home. Mainly I listen to my iPod. Go iPod!

Back