MUMBLE EMERGENCY

User banned.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I heard my Steam mobile app beeping at me, but when I went to look at the messages, nothing showed up. This is the first chance I've had to get back to my PC since I'm taking care of my daughter and my wife works today.

User banned.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I heard my Steam mobile app beeping at me, but when I went to look at the messages, nothing showed up. This is the first chance I've had to get back to my PC since I'm taking care of my daughter and my wife works today.

Hey Tek I've sent you and Josh a pm offering my meager help in such matters. Empower me if you want or don't want up to you. I'm sure your are aware of my inconsistent performance but at least semi-help is better than none.

All channels under Tribe of Judah and Legacy of Elijah are now password-protected on the CGA Mumble Server. If you would like the password, message anyone currently on the Mumble server (you can look to see who's on here without launching Mumble or connecting) and they'll give you the info (so long as you're not a troll).

Joshinator: I think it's time we pick out a few more Server Admins. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, took the passwords off the channel. Now there's a password on the server.

Last edited:
Update: I've given several ToJ members the password and posted it in the CGA Staff, ToJ Staff, The Forgiven Officers, and Legacy of Elijah Officers forums.

But if you don't have access to any of those forums, just message me or any of the ToJ GW2 guild members (as ToJ's GW chapter is probably the largest and most active group to use the CGA Mumble Server at this time) and they can give you the password. Provided you're not a troll.

Bummer for the need to password protect the server. I'll get the password from Joshinator when I have internet enough to use Mumble again. :)

I can connect to the server (without a password), and I can get into the AFK room, but any time I try to access another channel, it says I'm denied privileges. I don't see anywhere to enter a password. What do I do?

Last edited:
Joshinator showed me how. Thanks!

For those who are not familiar - to enter a password, go to 'server', then 'access tokens', 'add', and then enter your password there.

I'd be interested in coming on the mumble server some time. Could someone please PM me the password? Of course, I haven't been a member for very long...

Back