MSC and the future 7/12

Plankeye

Hello everyone. I have recently taken on the role of Guild Leader for MSC. This is a position I have had in the past.

There has been limited activity within MSC for a while now so there are a couple of things I need to do. The first thing I am going to do is solicit interest in the guild and specifically interest in the guild leadership role. If there is no or limited interest still by the end of the month, we will be archiving these forums and the website. I will continue to squat in the guild leader spot for MSC to keep the guild name and bank until such a time that there is more interest.

To help aid in interest, to join MSC you simply have to have a character in Redeemed. I will be making it a point to stop in on Sundays specifically but will periodically stop in to see if anyone needs help. My main on Blade's Edge is Deathfangs.

I do not play WoW anymore, but pretty much turning MSC into a Horde side of Redeemed is a very good idea...especially now that soon they will give you the option of changing factions...

Back