Movie game

• Thread starter Thread starter Criostoir
  • Start date Start date
Well done! The great Brando himself
smile.gif

Give'er Exo-Slayer

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

monty python and the holy grail, oh, and, here is the target for the holy hand grenade To snuff . Joy! The swallows, the taunting french, the coconuts! Genius! Err, some things I really don't aprrove of though.

That would be a quote by Daniel Jackson from Stargate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then ill set the building on fire.

Office Space is a great flick...and Milton has to be my favorite character in it too; so stepped on, so repressed, so psychotic, so vindictive...LOL

ops forgot to post my quote during all the Cs'ing i did yesterday.

Only the high Priest who entered into the holy of holy's would know His name, you know his name NOW give it to US.

(Crazed Jew's)

I'm pretty sure I recognize the quote, but I can't remember what it's from.

A hint would be good. ;)

black and White film but came out during the 90's

Used a Mathmatical equation to figure out His name in the movie

Back