Move of Qayla...

.se3ker.

Hey guys just thought I'd mention it on forums as some of you weren't online when Qayla left Redeemed. Qayla's focus was doing raids and I think its better she stays with a raid guild, hence the move. Nobody from Roadkill ever approached me to join them. This is a personal descision that I have been thinking over for a while and thought it would be better for her.

Stoop will remain with Redeemed and he is my MAIN. Which means Qayla is my ALT, and I will only be playing her for raid events or other RK events if free. Stoop will see more playtime hours then Qayla so I'm not going anywhere ;).

I haven't been on lately cause I'm busy with real life stuff and been playing my druid lately on dark iron.

.seek.

I've always looked out for spots in the raid for Redeemed members. Unfortunately, RK runs are an alliance run that means they run with Guild Verndari and they have lots of people that want to get in and therefore are on standby. I tried getting Goblit in but I belive she had to go out that night and Young runs MC with One. I've gotten Charlie in too. Since they started using DKP I did not think anyone from Redeemed would want to spend 4-6 hours in there and get nothing at all (not even a chance to random) on drops.

Since I was more raid focused with Qayla, I approached you a few days back to start an alliance with a guild or two. As I see it now, Redeemed has lot of casual gamers who have other real life commitments that would prevent them from such time consuming raids.

.seek.

I think it's cool that you can be in a raiding guild and still in Redeemed. I was blessed the same way with ONE :)

I've given up all hope of ever seeing MC\ONYXIA\BWL in all seriousness.

Last edited:
GP, why dont you make another rogue or Priest and go join Roadkill or ONE? These guys let redeemed be their Home guild, the one that takes Priority.

May not have to ... I will be in contact with the leader of another christian guild who is interested in doing MC\Onyxia\BWL and the soon to be released Zul'Gurub in conjunction with us.

I want to know the feasability of our members commiting to such alliances before releasing names.

Last edited:
Back