more questions by Atown

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
lol, ok im in post-sear level 7, where can i find a necromancer trainer and a fire elemntalist trainer and who is willing to help me :D thanks

In Post-searing, there aren't specific profession trainers... there are skill trainers in many towns that can help you.

You will get your fire spells early and often. The good necro skills don't come till later, but are worth the wait.

with that said, what quests would u suggest?

there are some fire quests u can get by talking to someone near the ambassador from kryta

If you go to Sardelac Sanitarium, there is a necro quest there for skills too. I think Piken Square has a few for most professions as well.

I recommend doing every quest you find. If you don't, you'll be missing out on lots of exp, items/gold, and skills that are rewarded for doing the quests. If you want to just go through the game as fast as possible just go through and do the missions running from one mission point to another. However, I really don't like seeing low-level ppl where they shouldn't be because it's selfish IMO since you don't really contribute to the party and often are a hindrance.

well for now im specifically working on stuff that will give me lots of experiance, and actually i have a low death rate when i work in partys so im not to bad when it comes down to it. but i hear what ur saying. i'll work on it

All the quests are worth doing really. Even if the items you get are not something you can use... they often sell for a good price at the vendor. Some of the quests can be quite difficult, but I have been able to do all the quests with henchmen - so they are not impossible ;) . Good way to explore, get good experience and occasionally some nice items.

Back