More Lay Offs...

pbshaver

Well now it is my turn to post one of these... Not sure who it will be in my office but lay offs are coming on or about the 14th of Dec. Please pray for all those that will get the notice that they do not take the news hard and that they quickly find BETTER jobs. I don't believe that I am included in this and I am standing firm knowing that HE alone is my provider however, please be in prayer for me and my family during this time as well.

Thank you!

Psalm 75:6

For not from the east nor from the west nor from the south come promotion and lifting up. Psalm 75:6 (Amplified)

In the midst of 4 people being notified that the 14th would be their last day at work, God has seen fit to promote me!

I pray that those that have lost their employment find better jobs quickly during this holiday season. There may still be more people let go, I really don't know.

I praise, honor and glorify God for what he has done for my family and I!

Well now it is my turn to post one of these... Not sure who it will be in my office but lay offs are coming on or about the 14th of Dec. Please pray for all those that will get the notice that they do not take the news hard and that they quickly find BETTER jobs. I don't believe that I am included in this and I am standing firm knowing that HE alone is my provider however, please be in prayer for me and my family during this time as well.

Thank you!

Being laid off is tough. It has happened to me twice. I will pray for you. Please pray for me, I have lost many friends recently.

God,

You commanded us

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will gaurd your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

Phillipians 4:6-7

Please take away my brother anxiety and replac it with your peace. I give thanks that you have already answered our prayers.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen

Heres an idea?

I've seen a couple of these posts now...

Anyone ever think of creating an Employment thread? (for layoffs, new grads, and/or job seekers in the alliance)

Some of us may be in a position of upper management (Yes, some of us do game online, and we are not all stuffed shirts who check your internet access records to see if you are playing games on company time :eek: ) and may have some openings if you are in the area, or even remote in some cases.

Odds are probably also good they may be computer related jobs...imagine that!?! :rolleyes:

I've seen a couple of these posts now...

Anyone ever think of creating an Employment thread? (for layoffs, new grads, and/or job seekers in the alliance)
Sounds like a fantastic idea.

If a forum member were to create an employment thread, it would be best to post it in the CGA General Discussion Forum.

Speaking of jobs, I'm currently looking for short term work in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'll be in town until late February.

Back