Mor Grayhoof

Yesmina

as you all know, im really interested in starting LBRS runs to get idols of rejuvenation for our druids (not just for me). It adds 50 healing to rejuvenation and I think it would be really handy (even ~ or maybe especially ~ if youre not resto spec)

Here is the info Ive gathered::

1. someone has to have completed their .5 tier quest line, doesn't matter who or what class. Completing this questline involves a VERY hard raid boss at the beast in brs.

2. once you completed that q-line you can summon any of the ghosts for any of the class-related stuff.

3. Mor Grayhoof does AOE moonfire, rejuv, and hurricane. There really isn't much room to get away from the AOE in Voone's room. Casters can stand just slightly outside it and avoid hurricane. Melee (the tank for one) has to eat it which requires healing. He goes bear form and demoral roar after a bit. He goes cat and does some damage.

4. Some say he is easily the hardest boss and a 10 man should be used. Then again I saw someone post that he 2 manned it with a rogue.. he stood in one corner while the rogue took him to the other. Druid was saved from being hit with aoe which saved alot of mana. ~~ Just time the interrupts on his heals and keep the casters out of range of his AOE ~~ Some say he is really easy even witha PUG.

5. obviously you could also do stealth runs to him. You dont need to have 10. to get to him: go along the upper left side of UBRS, cross the second bridge, then you can turn right and jump down to a ledge and the rest is easy

ok, so I guess my questions are:::

a) is anyone interested? he has a chance to drop something nice for each of the classes (ie: ironweave, belt of the trickster etc)

b) has anyone completely upgraded their set pieces yet (and would be willing to go) ? if you have a boss for your class that you have to summon (I guess thats what I was reading?) Id be willing to help if we could then try this guy (of course Id be willing anyways...)

I lost my WH gear about 6 months ago.. Im short a few pieces (boots/shoulders/helm) although at one point I had 8/8. Anyhow, for me I dont think the upgrade in the set is worth it. I dont like it, I dont want it (at least not right now hehe). And I definitely dont want to spend all that time etc to get it. I dont think it would be worth the idol for me to do all that either. But if someone can already summon this guy..

That being said.. maybe there are some of you who are close to have your set upgraded and need help? Id be willing to do that..

Check out the link on Mor Grayhoof up above to see what else he drops and let me know what you think, good or bad.

Thanks guys!!

Last edited:
Personally I do not believe in the .5 quests. But I am willing to help you or anyone else that needs it.

I'm with Mike on this. While I personally have no interest in the .5 tier, I would absolutely love to be able to experience this content so look me up to help.

great, thanks guys :)

this has less really to do with the .5 tier.. I dont much care for it myself :) and theres probably really great stuff in the expansion that will make me forget about all of this anyhow :)

but i think this is a Boss maybe not many people see, let alone get to fight.. and he sounds interesting :) A druid with sprite form? neat.

and I suppose theres no other way to get some of the loot he drops..

anyways :) thanks for your interest and Ill definitely be talking to you guys about it more :D

I have no interest in Tier0 or T0.5 gear, but I'm willing to come play, as well.

T0 and T0.5 gear just isn't worth it. There are far better items for every class in the instances. I'll pick up T0 gear if it happens to drop, but I've already sharded most of what I have, so the interest in even picking it up just isn't there.

I have tanked this boss a few times. The key is dps to burn her down quick if I remember right. I would be happy to help if you post a day/time. We just need to find someone that has finished the .5 chain.

I would be willing to come on whichever toon. I've fought the boss with both Jaid and Wend and the key is definately keeping the boss out of the range of the healer so the casts aren't interrupted. It's not necessary to do 10 man (although prolly easier)..it works really well with a good tank (bear or otherwise) and a bunch of casters who stay out of range...an additional druid healer works well to for the occasional decurse that may be necessary. Seems to me that the successful times we've done it we followed what Angie said....dps her down quick!!

Hollar at me if you need an oversized skittle to come in and blast things for you.

While we're on the subject of druid gear, I picked up a nice jewelcrafting recipe for a druid helm. It gives +48 healing. Once BC comes out, let me know if you resto druids out there would like one. Ruby Crown of Restoration

I also picked up a ring recipe that gives +16 damage and healing: Gem Studded Band. Kinda low for level 60 loot, but not bad if you're leveling up.

How are you going to make those? You don't get to transfer recipes over from Beta do you?

thanks guys and gals :)

now.. where can we find someone...

I considered doing it myself.. just so that we could start doing runs there.. but you know that the quest line is rather.. expensive and time consuming.

basically you end up revisiting every place youve ever been hehehe

but I know there are people out there who have done it.. just to say 'I did the most extensive quest line EVAR"

this may be a lost cause.. but i wont give up just yet :p

I do like the looks of those recipes.. which makes me wonder .. if those are for like level 40.. what is for our level :eek: I am going to be queen heal bot :D kidding..

How are you going to make those? You don't get to transfer recipes over from Beta do you?

Yup they have indeed released those recipes on the live server. I have them sitting in my pack. I just have to wait until BC comes out to use them.

Back