MoP Dungeons

Epikfail

Hey guys,

I am looking for a group who wants to test out the new MoP dungeons in beta. I want to test monk tanking, but i dont want to deal with most pugs impatience as I learn a new class. So I am looking for 4 more ppl who want to test em out! just need a healer and 3 dps. Comment here if you want to test with me! :)

Dude... I signed up day one for the AP, and have been active 7+ years... no beta...

I really didnt care till people who JUST started playing already got it... now it is just getting silly... but it is what it is... i'll get in some day... till then... i will keep busy...

Blu did you log into your battle.net account? Cause thats how shadram got into beta, he didn't get an email. just logged in and saw he had access.

Yep, logged in every day since beta went live... I see d3, my 2 WoW accts and the PTR, i see my SC2 and SC1, nothing else...

that sucks... but i swear it seems they are going alphabetical through this list. which means youre screwed lol.

can't make it tonight... chaperoning a high school lock-in in the gym.

temple of jade serpent wasn't that bad. :) let me know if you guys run any dungeons tomorrow? :)

I definitely want to do several nights of this, and several different specs and classes as well. this new talent system is... weird. I don't like that you don't really control how your class is played, but it is also intriguing to test out.

lol, if it is alphabetical...well... I just wish I knew the criteria... the real criteria...

I imagine they just know I will play this game into the ground, so they know they do not have to cater to me :)

Back