Monday December 29 2008

cc.slim

The Lord now chose seventy-two other disciples and sent them ahead in pairs to all the towns and places he planned to visit.

Luke 10:1 NLT

Jesus Christ is comminng to town! He knows it when your not sleeping. He knows it when your awake. He knows if you been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!

I don’t know about you, but I’m excited for us, the beneficiaries, to where he’s going this next year.

The Lord now chose seventy-two other disciples and sent them ahead in pairs to all the towns and places he planned to visit.

Luke 10:1 NLT

Jesus Christ is comminng to town! He knows it when your not sleeping. He knows it when your awake. He knows if you been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!

I don’t know about you, but I’m excited for us, the beneficiaries, to where he’s going this next year.

One thought that comes to mind -- are we just the beneficiaries or are we also some of the disciples who are supposed to be going out to prepare for Him?

Second thought that comes to mind -- I hope that the Everquest II realm is one of the places He's going to visit sometime in the future, or Xfire is my witness I am one of the biggest time-wasters ever :p

One thought that comes to mind -- are we just the beneficiaries or are we also some of the disciples who are supposed to be going out to prepare for Him?

Second thought that comes to mind -- I hope that the Everquest II realm is one of the places He's going to visit sometime in the future, or Xfire is my witness I am one of the biggest time-wasters ever :p

I think we are both. We start as the beneficiary, but are called to become the next disciple.

Called to play EQII? It's possible. Read This. Just be vigilant that you're playing for the right reasons, not distracting from what you should be doing.

Back