Missions trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakletos

I am leaving with a group of 57 from my church this Wed morning for a youth evangelism conference of about 800-1000 high school students in San Diego. We will spend the mornings in classes learning how to share and defend our faith, then in the afternoons we apply what we learn and go out on the beaches and tell others about Christ. We will be there until July 6th.

Please pray:

- That our large group of 57 would stay focused on God and what we are there for.
- Safety in travels
- Safety in witnessing, especially on 4th of July day as there are many "different" people out there.
- For confidence in witnessing as there are many people from our group that are doing this for the first time and are very nervous.
- That God will open people hearts to what we are telling them
- That we will depend completely on God's spirit to guide us, and not rely on ourselves.
- My girlfriend is coming on this trip as well, so please pray that we would not distract each other from what God wants us to get out of this trip.

I appreciate you guys doing this for me. This is a hard week for alot of people and every bit of support counts!
smile.gif

this is the kind of trip that really tires people out. You should probably also pray that everyone would get lots of sleep and have energy for when they learn and for when they share their faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back