missions trip to guatemala

Status
Not open for further replies.

holycrusader

Hey guys, i'll be leaving on a missions trip to guatemala on the 24th. Me, 9 other youth, and 3 adults from our church will be working alongside two missionaries from the International Mission Board in Manhas, Guatemala. We will be going door-to-door in planned areas passing out the gospel of john (or in spanish, el evangelico de Juan) and sharing our faith as led. We also will be leading a church service or two and interacting with the locals as we travel and have spare moments.

Please pray that God would prepare the hearts of everyone we will interact with, to revieve His word. Also pray that God would prepare our hearts so that we will be receptive and recognizing of god's guidance, and that we will allow him to speak through us. Thanks- for christ's glory- kraig

s like Jehovah witnesses in my neighbourhood. Their very popular down here.

Thanks God's peon, and yeah joblow- they warned us that there are alot of jehovas witness people and mormons down there. Also some sort of occult/idle worship/catholicism is prevalent down there. They have witch doctors, and worship statues of some guy, yet some of them believe they're christians. It's definatley clear that satan has that area held by the throat. Hopefully we can loosen that grip a bit.

Hey witch doctors are cool, they can cure anything. My aunt had her ashma taken away.
Maybe all the jehovas witness and u'll can go door to door together.
Sorry I'm not a fan of people going door to door trying to sell their religion. I like girl guide cookies better.
And remember not to drink the water.

eh we're not trying to 'sell' christianity to them, we're simply giving them the gospel of John and sharing our faith with them. We're not gonna start arguements or try to prove that we're right. That's the Holy Spirit's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back