Minipet Trade Thread

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
With the GW2 calculator out, I'm sure a lot of us are looking to fill up that Devotion monument with minipets. I'm sure many of us are bound to have duplicates. Post your list available for trade and what pets you want to trade them for on this thread. If you're just looking to sell one, that's fine too.

I need to make my list yet, I'll update this post with my list once I've had a chance to do it, but I've got a couple here:

Terrorweb Dryder - willing to trade for any other 4th year (need to verify what others I already have)

I should also be able to make a Black Moa Chick if someone needs one, but can't make one. It will probably take a bit of time though.

These are all white pets and would prefer to trade for same year.

HAVE:
y1
Jade armor
Fungal wallows
Temple guardian
y2
Heket Warrior
Wind Rider
y3
Irukandji
Abyssal
y4
Word of Madness
Kveldulf

NEED:
y1
Siege Turtle
y2
Bladed Aatxe
Thorn Wolf
y3
Simian
Forest Minotaur
y4
Abomination
Dredge Brute
Krait Neoss
Dessert Griffon
Quetzal Sky

Last edited:
I have some of those you need, ewok - when I get home tonight I'll do a search and let you know.

Here's what I have to trade:

Year 3
Roaring Ether - white

Year 4
Terrorweb Dryder - white - x2

Special
Celestial Ox - rare - x3
Black Moa Chick - unique - not on hand, but can make

Ewoksrule: would you like to trade one of your 4th years (Kvelfulf or Word of Madness) for one of my Terrorweb Dryders?

Ok quick list what I have

Fungal Wallow X4
Jade Armour
Siege Turtle X3
Harpy Ranger X2
Forest Minotaur
Thorn Wolf
Necrid Horseman
Wind Rider

Not a big list or orderly, but there it is, all pretty common

I only need 11 more minis left to get all my points, I have a Celestial Ox and a Heket Warrior to trade for any of those I need (listed below), and if not I'll be more than happy to pay for some. I obviously don't need or want all those listed below, but if you happen to have an extra one I'd like to take it off your hands ;) Thanks :)

EDIT: Just opened a Mini Koss, already have that so I'd be willing to trade it for something else on the list
EDIT EDIT: Just opened another one, only need 10 now :)
Bone Dragon
Harpy Ranger
Elf
Palawa Joko
Lich
Water Djinn
Gwen
Mursaat
Raptor
Nornbear
Ooze
Black Beast of Aaaarrrrrggghhh
White Rabbit
Mad King Thorn
Desert Griffon
Dredge Brute
Kveldulf
Quetzal Sly
Word of Madness
Flowstone Elemental
Jora
Nian
Flame Djinn
Eye of Janthir
Cobalt Scabara
Fire Drake
Ophil Nahualli
Scourge Manta
Seer
Shard Wolf
Siege Devourer
Stone Summit Giant Herder
Candysmith Marley
Oola
Ventari
King Adelbern
Zhu Hanuku
M.O.X.
Kuunavang
Ghostly Hero
Mallyx
Black Moa Chick
Greased Lightning
Polar Bear
Brown rabbit
Gwen Doll
Yakkington
Smite Crawler
Dhumm
Evennia
Livia
Princess Salma
Confessor Dorian
Confessor Isaiah
Peacekeeper Enforcer
Destroyer of Flesh
Grey Giant
Grawl
Longhair Yeti
Naga Raincaller
Oni
Island Guardian
Mad King's Guard
Panda
Shiro'ken Assassin
Zhed Shadowhoof
Kanaxai
Vizu

Last edited:
I have and am willing to sell the following;

Heket Warrior
Ventari
Roaring Ether
Fungal Wallow
Fire Imp
Jore
Abomination

Just make an offer if you want any/all of them. I have a good idea what they are all, so please no unreasonable offers.

/bump

Wow - we were getting ready for GW2 back in 2012!

I have several undedicated minis to trade or give away - hopefully trade or some I don't have - I've only got 39 in the HoM

Jungle Trolls (3)
Whiptail Devourers (2)
Fungal Wallow
Irukandji
Elf
Hydra
Jade Armor
Siege Turtle
Abyssal
Word of Madness

I think I need an Oola - I'll have to check tonight when I get home.

Would you take a gold for Ventari and Seer? Lich or Celestial Dragon

Last edited:
Don't really need anything for the minis. Since you've asked for those two, they're yours. Abba has the current "hold" on Oola until he checks if he still needs that one. I'll try jumping on sometime this evening to trade em out.

I need a green if anyone has one. I really don't have anything to give though, but if you see something in my thread here anything you want is yours.

[toj.cc]phantom;456418 said:
I need a green if anyone has one. I really don't have anything to give though, but if you see something in my thread here anything you want is yours.

Hey phantom: do you have all 3 campaigns + eotn? The Black Moa Chick, albeit a bit of a scavenger hunt, is a fairly easy green mini to obtain.

If the final step of getting doused by the iron forgeman is all you can't do due to quest restrictions, that can certainly be arranged.

Zho's journal and the incubator kit (not sure about "nesting material") is all a given character needs to acquire themselves (bound to a specific character). All other pieces can be traded as needed.

Hey phantom: do you have all 3 campaigns + eotn? The Black Moa Chick, albeit a bit of a scavenger hunt, is a fairly easy green mini to obtain.

If the final step of getting doused by the iron forgeman is all you can't do due to quest restrictions, that can certainly be arranged.

Zho's journal and the incubator kit (not sure about "nesting material") is all a given character needs to acquire themselves (bound to a specific character). All other pieces can be traded as needed.

Actually the Iron Forgeman part was really the only thing stopping me from doing this quest but if I can get some help with that it'd be great!

That won't be a problem. It's a fairly easy and quick run. If the mini and not the sorrow's furnace statue is all you're after, just let me know when you need to be run down there. The full questline for sf will take a bit longer.

Thank you Reginator. What is your ig name? I will try to be on by 2030hrs EST tonight.

Back