Minecraft server is on cooldown.

toj-Grey

Seems it needs a bit of a rest. I shut it down but some cogs are still moving, will have to wait for them to stop to do maintenance on it. Hopeful it will be fine in 2 hours, if not then next time I work on it would be ten hours after that.

Edit: still down =/
check back later in ten hours.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh!!!! Fix it!!!! Withdrawal!!! I'll be sitting in a corner sucking my thumb until you fix it. It burns us!

Lol trying to find another server in the meantime without a whitelist so I can just play quickly and I cant find anything that I like as much as the ToJ one...caaaan't waaaait foooorrr seeerrrverrr toooo beeee baaaacckkk.

Sorry guys, forgot to test the server after I started it back up to see if it really was up o_O. Seems there is another problem I will look into =P.

While waiting I've gone into my own single player game and created a giant server out of redstone, iron glass and gold. It works great but only plays singleplayer.... And Bethsda just sent me a cease and desist e-mail...

Thanks for waiting, the server is well again. I would like to take the time to ask for volunteers for the Minecraft chapter's server technician position. Would be greatly appreciated.

What is required?
1. Have been a ToJ member for a reasonable amount of time.
2. Have had experience with running/maintaining a craftbukkit server.
3. Has installed, updating, and or troubleshooted bukkit plugins before.

If you feel you meet any of these requirements, or have any questions about it, please PM Tek7 or Elihu about the position.

Wait lol....what? For real? About what?

It was a joke based upon the letter they sent Mojang over Scrolls.

Thanks for waiting, the server is well again.

YEAH!!!! Thanks to whoever put their hard work and effort into it.

If you feel you meet any of these requirements, or have any questions about it, please PM Tek7 or Elihu about the position.

I meet none of these requirements. I am willing to help in any way I can however. I learn fast but my time available is weird because of my work schedule. If anyone wants me to do anything let me know.

Back