Mesmer is the final profession

I know I'm about to get flamed as a heretic, but... I feel like this is more what mesmer should have been all along. I wasn't excited about mesmer until now, but teleportation, invisibility, illusionary clones... I can get behind that.

And further, I adore the sound of his big purple ray in the first and last guys. I can't be the only one who was thinking, "All Hail Hypnotoad!"

I know I'm about to get flamed as a heretic, but... I feel like this is more what mesmer should have been all along. I wasn't excited about mesmer until now, but teleportation, invisibility, illusionary clones... I can get behind that.

I couldn't agree more!

And further, I adore the sound of his big purple ray in the first and last guys. I can't be the only one who was thinking, "All Hail Hypnotoad!"

And I seriously though the same thing. lol

Hypnotoad-1.gif

I've always been a fan of Mesmers in both PvE and PvE because it requires special tactics and you can really screw up the enemy team if you're successful. The GW2 one certainly looks different, but it certainly retains the need to engage the brain.

Back