Merry Christmas

Well, I thought while I was actually on the SoE forums I would say Merry Christmas while I was at it, in case i don't make it back to the forums before Christmas. So Merry Christmas everyone! Also I have decided to start a blog, because I am becoming increasingly irritated at this happy hollidays thing, instead of saying Merry Christmas. So I am starting a list of stores and businesses and the such that don't support Christmas. Or maybe i will make the list a list of places that do fully support Christmas. Did you know Target won't even let the Salvation Army outside there stores anymore for Christmas? It is going to far. So if you have any information about what stores stances are on this subject matter let me know. Well again Merry Christmas! :)

My character, Joeyface Babybird, found the perfect Christmas Tree to "Rock around."

Merry Christmas.

merry christmas from joeyface 2.jpg

well i started my blog the other day, it isn't anything that special, just some facts i have found out on a really basic blog format. anyone that knows anything about store's stance on Christmas I would encourage to let me know :) here is the link in case you want to check it out http://standupforchristmas.blogspot.com/

don't judge it to harsh, i hope to have an actually list soon, instead of just the info in seperate posts. it all depends on how much time i can stick into it. your feedback would be appreciated though :)

Looks good. Do you have any control over the site other than posting stuff on it? I noticed that you are using one of the site's templates. If you can change the looks yourself, I'd be happy to make a banner or something for you.

i didn't really pay attention cause i have been mainly concerned about the content, not how it looks. though i would like to make it cool looking.

Merry Christmas all! Let's look forward to a great new year!
Luke 2:11
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."

Back