Merchandise

I am actually awaiting approval from ArenaNet to see if I can use the GW2 logo to get custom Astro A40 tags. That would be really sweet. Some shirts of course would be nice as well. Make it so Jinx!

I really like the guardian pose like in my signature (the guardian one) and my profile picture, if i could get that picture on the front of a hoodie/shirt, or wwhatever, and have if say one the back: "I defend those who cannot defend themselves" and have like a really cool looking shield on the back with it, i think that'd be awesome, i'd actually pay for it ;)

I know that hey have a Char plush but would like to see GW2 Action figures as collectables. You could have collectable minis, items there are so many things they could have. I need to stop thinking about this because I would go broke.

Last edited:
My son was looking through a lego book he got at the library. Lots of splashy photos of characters from different IPs. They had a section at the back with fan-made lego characters, which I had no idea anybody even made.

So that has me thinking about a lego version of each member of Destiny's Edge.

All right, so failing a wearable Panscopic Monocle, I would like a t-shirt with Party Quaggan on it like the one on the Accounts Linking page.

Back