Mentor guidelines

rizz

I felt lead to write this even though it may be my last act in ToJ...Just some things to consider when dealing with things in the CGA mentorship program.

1. All your posts in forums should be covered in prayer. Please do this and pray before you post even if you think its stupid. The reason i say this... the devil can get in the cracks of something and use each of us mostly without our knowledge if we are not properly prepared. Im sure you know what i mean as it has been seen recently.. mountain=molehill. Just be vigilant with your posts.

2. In a thread concerning a certain matter, be careful what you put. Try and see what the person of the topic is requiring. There may be many things to say that are /correct/ but they may not be beneficial to this person at that time.

3. Should any doctrinal conflicts arise in any advice given, please do not hammer them out in the thread. Take it privately or in here. As you may or may not know most doctrinal issues come from the catholic faith and the early church. (when christianity was legalised it wasnt christianity but catholicism that became the religion, other branches such as methodists etc... didnt appear till much later - hence all the random misalignments with some doctrine in belief). Above all take what was done by the church of Acts as your guide (whether thats what you believe or not), before anything got in to water it down.

4. If you disagree with any advice given to someone by one of us then please take it up privately in here. Im sure it will 9 tmes out of 10 be a case of misinterpretation over someone saying something bad.

5. Never question the words of someone else on this scheme in a thread. We must keep unity at all times.

As you can tell i have failed at most of those recently or gone too far trying to enforce other prats of it. I thought i shou9ld set it down here so that at least there is now a way of handling anything like this that crops up.

excellent advice, Rizz.

Last act as part of ToJ, none of that. the gaming masses of the combined continents will have to hunt you down and beat you with their coaxial cables and phonelines. Tek will lead the pack.

Back