Member List

Waynos

Just wondering if we have or are making a member list?
to help us get to know everyone a little better.

I did see the "Get to know Guildies" thread
and that's why i thought maybe keep a current/up to date
Staff and member list on CGA or print it off for reference while playing
(maybe like the example below or someone else has a better idea)

name - GW2 name - title
Wayne - Waynos - Member
first name -STC - Guild leader
first name -Ursen - Guild Officer

DISCLAIMER:
this was just a thought
not intended to offend or suggest anything negative
or tell the Staff what or how to do their
job just dropping an idea

what's everyone's thoughts?
(all feedback is welcome even negative lol)

That is the purpose of the Get to Know Your Guildies thread, minus the "list" aspect, which would be painful to keep track of and update after it's initially created. There is the in-game roster which has everyone's in-game name and account ID as well as the lists/posts in the Enrollment thread. But your best bet to get an overview of who's who is the Get to Know Your Guildies thread.

Makes me think.

That would be a really cool part of the "extended experience" if Anet implemented it.

Would be really cool to have a plugin to the website that tracked all members and activity. (Are they doing something like that or am I imagining things? Maybe it was friends list or something. idk.)

Last edited:
Makes me think.

That would be a really cool part of the "extended experience" if Anet implemented it.

Would be really cool to have a plugin to the website that tracked all members and activity. (Are they doing something like that or am I imagining things? Maybe it was friends list or something. idk.)

Obviously can't speculate on "when", but I believe we will see this. I can't recall exactly where, but I've seen things even on the official blog talking about outside game interaction and being able to see your friends on the map. Plus, I've been looking at a few job listing at ANet indicating they're looking for web service/mobile developers.

It'd be awesome if we could do crafting and inventory management from our phones. Save the actual play time for killing things and doing stuff that involves other people.

It'd also be awesome to be able to collect and distribute information to your team in WvW when you aren't able to be online.

It'd be awesome if we could do crafting and inventory management from our phones. Save the actual play time for killing things and doing stuff that involves other people.

It'd also be awesome to be able to collect and distribute information to your team in WvW when you aren't able to be online.

that would be awesome

Hi!

I was wondering what the recruitment process was for Legacy of Elijah. Unfortunately, I can't help any info on the forums.

If you want to contact me in-game, I'm on the Sanctum of Rall server. My main and currently sole character is Symphony I.

R

Hi!

I was wondering what the recruitment process was for Legacy of Elijah. Unfortunately, I can't help any info on the forums.

If you want to contact me in-game, I'm on the Sanctum of Rall server. My main and currently sole character is Symphony I.

R

You've already posted in the Enrollment Thread which is the single best way to get an invite into LoE but there is also the Official Legacy of Elijah Information thread which will have the recruitment policy and process listed.

You shouldn't have to worry now since an invite has already been sent, but if you're curious check out the link. Welcome to LoE :)

Back