Medal of Honor Server

SirThom

This thread is going to be used for the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault server information.

The most current server information can be found at:

== Coming Soon ==

IP Address: 69.44.156.72
Game Title: Tribe of Judah::Christian MoH

Only the stock maps are being used (the ones shipped with MoH:AA)

The server has the following mods installed:

- RedSocccerDevil & Bazooka Joe's MoH Swear Filter v1.1
- ZZZ Dogmeat MultiMap Fix

List of current administrators:

- [toj.cc] SirThom
- [toj.cc]-Sir_Ryan

If you would like to be a moderator, have questions or comments, request a mod, or tell me how to get AutoKick to work, please contact SirThom at tom@pure-fun.com

A MoH Chapter website is on the way, too!

Thank you much, and I hope we can all enjoy this server!

What's the port so I can setup an entry in the Server Listing page?

Also, I would personally recomend trusting Thaddius with admin access incase you need some more server admins to maintain the peace.

The port used for MoHAA is 12203 I believe....thanks!

Thaddius, if you would like to help out with monitoring the server, let me know and I shall send you the Rcon password.

Awesome....only a couple problems:

The Rules and Watch links lead to broken scripts...looks like it can't find a file/looking at a wrong file.

Thanks!

Doh. The MOH plugin is not an official plugin yet for PHPUA so I expect that is why it is buggy. I'll see if I can fix it

For the time being, I removed the rules and watch plugins until I have more time to look into it. I also posted a news entry on the main page about the server. Time to kick some dust of this chapter and get it out of the inactive status.

Awesome!

I'm so glad the server is finally up! It's been a long time, but I hope to get some a lot of people active in the chapter.

One other thing: I would VERY much recommend that we consider replacing the MOHAA server with a Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead server sometime in the near future. The reasons for this are many, but mainly because more people play Spearhead than do MOHAA, it is more reliable and anti-cheaty than MOHAA, and it fixes TONS of problems with the first game. Plus, everything in the first is carried over in the second.

Additionally, the *MoG* clan Commanding Officer for Spearhead, *MoG*-Onesimus, has invited us (the Tribe of Judah Clan) to a friendly clan match in the future between the Tribe of Judah and themselves, and once we've got a decent ammount of people active in our clan (and practiced up
wink.gif
), I'd like to take them up on that offer.

I also logged on to the server a few mins ago, and it works like a charm! My ping is high anyway (56k :p), but it was considerably lower than it is on most other servers.

Thanks Plankeye, William, and Tom!!

I believe there have been issues with getting MOHAA:S running on a linux server...so for now, let's stick with MOHAA
smile.gif

Ok, np. But I have seen some dedicated MOHAAS linux servers available on the web for download. Maybe we could check them out later on.

Back