MCMMO Leaderboard!

TDWfan

Yo! In case you don't know, there is a bit of competition going over MCMMO levels. When you type /mctop into Minecraft, you get the results on who has the highest level. I'll update this thread monthly (hopefully).

As on June 1 -

1. Uraikus - 666 levels ( :O)
2. 77mitch - 570 levels
3. dchsknight4213 - 403 levels
4. Bumperkaun - 318 levels
5. TDWfan - 276 levels
6. blsimpson - 236 levels
7. BlockHeadLewie - 102 levels
8. msmamabear - 0 levels

Go on out and start farming levels! There are so many different ways to do so, whether it be cutting down trees, digging dirt, mining stone, or falling from high heights! Good luck!

Last edited:
Probably because cameras like to take pictures backwards...

Nope. Buttons on his shirt indicate the flag is hanging that way. If you flip the picture so the flag is correct, the buttons on his shirt are suddenly backwards.

Hanging a flag upside down is a sign of distress, hanging it backwards is a sign of disrespect. However, some people hang it that way to mirror one on the other side without knowing how disrespectful it is. Just wondering if he doesn't know or if he's trying to make a statement.

Nope. Buttons on his shirt indicate the flag is hanging that way. If you flip the picture so the flag is correct, the buttons on his shirt are suddenly backwards.

Hanging a flag upside down is a sign of distress, hanging it backwards is a sign of disrespect. However, some people hang it that way to mirror one on the other side without knowing how disrespectful it is. Just wondering if he doesn't know or if he's trying to make a statement.

I fail to see why this is at all relevent to MCMMO Leader boards and why you could not PM. Making a public thing about it...

I fail to see why this is at all relevent to MCMMO Leader boards and why you could not PM. Making a public thing about it...

I asked uraikus the question. You responded so I answered. Had you not responded, this would be a much shorter conversation. Maybe I could have started another thread for it but there are already side roads in many posts already so I didn't think it would be that big of an issue. If you would like, feel free to pull it out into a separate thread. I don't have that power in the forums.

I'm making it public because as a veteran and a missionary to the American Military in Germany, it's a very important issue to me, veterans, our military, their families and a lot of other people.

I didn't ask in PM because as I already stated, it's a mistake a lot of Americans make. Considering the price that has been paid for that flag and the freedom it represents, correcting those misconceptions seems like a pretty relevant issue wherever they crop up.

Please stay on topic here. This post is about the MCMMO Leader board. Any other issues please move to a different thread or confine it PMs.

Thank you for the information Wolf. Thank you for your service as well, though those words don't quite do it.

Let's try and keep the forums civil, as we are trying to attract new players, and dissention like this can turn a lot of people away. Also,just because other threads here have gone down rabbit holes, doesn't mean we should take this one down one.

In saying that, I am going to leave these posts here for another 24 hours or so, and then remove them, as they are not on topic to this thread.

I am certainly sorry my words came across as anything but civil. With the recent problems of civility in other threads, I read over my post 3 times and read it to my wife to make sure my words were as civil as I could make them. I'm very sorry they came across as anything besides civil.

I'm also sorry that what should have been a perfectly acceptable 2 post rabbit trail has already created more posts than it should have.

Please don't wait the 24 hours. Just delete everything now. There is no need to clarify his position on the flag or his intentions for displaying it the way he does for me.

I would ask that chapter staff belay the decision to delete off-topic posts at this time.

@TDWfan Would you mind re-posting your original post in a new thread with a slightly different title so the original conversation can resume and this thread remain live and visible?

@Wolfeman @blsimpson @uraikus @Dchsknight Having read and re-read (and re-read again) all posts in this thread, I believe everyone was seeking to address legitimate concerns and that no one violated any forum rules or acted out of malice.

uraikus' response makes it clear that he intended no offense regarding flag protocol, which, as Wolfeman pointed, is, as it should be, very important to men and women who fought and suffered to protect our freedoms. The flag remains an important symbol of our nation and values veterans hold dear and should be treated with the utmost respect. I don't see any evidence of lack of respect for the flag or what it represents on uraikus' part, only a gap in knowledge (one I share; Wolfeman's post taught me something new, too) easily rectified.

Dchsknight and blsimpson, as forum moderators, seek to keep threads on topic, which is part of their responsibilities as chapter leadership. As a fellow moderator, blsimpson's concerns about appearances of discord, especially regarding charged topics like the handling of the American flag, most certainly resonate.

So I can't look at the situation and say that anyone was particularly antagonistic or way out of line. Unfortunately, communication broke down early in the discussion, as communication often can on online forums, but we still have an opportunity to take a step back and resolve the matter amicably.

I can easily see how deleting the off-topic posts would seem the right course of action. A few years ago, I probably would have done exactly the same. It wouldn't be out of line with forum rules.

But I ask that Minecraft chapter staff indulge me and leave the thread public and unlocked unless new posts warrant locking it. I may be making a mistake with this request, but I ask that you all give me the chance to make a mistake and trust that I earnestly seek to mend relationships.

Digital communication can be difficult. I know. I've been involved in both synchronous and asynchronous online communication since the early 90s. I still can't say I have a firm grasp on it. :)

But I believe we can still resolve these issues in a way that, while the resolution may not please everyone, everyone will trust is fair and leave no bitterness or strife.

I was I'm no way trying to reprimand anyone, and I apologize if it seemed like I was. I was just trying keep this topic on topic.

I was I'm no way trying to reprimand anyone, and I apologize if it seemed like I was. I was just trying keep this topic on topic.
Same here.

This part of the new plug in we are using does incite a bit of competition and I wanted to keep it that way. That is all.

Yeah, I am actually in the Air Force active duty. I was given the flag in Spangdahlem AB, Germany after it was flown in an F-16 as a going away gift when we had to move because of my sons medical condition. I'm really thankful and appreciative of all the Air Force has done for me as an member. I apologize for any disrespect as I didn't even know that was a certain way to present a flag hanged on a wall.

Last edited:
Back