MC, Team Eternity, and your Questions

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Alot of you have many unanswered questions about what is happening to Team Eternity with alot of the drama going on in Redeemed...I hope to shed a bit of light on that topic. First off since Avesther and Goblit are both no longer a part of Redeemed, and since TE was intended to be a Redeemed led raid, Redeemed's leaders have redistributed the leadership of TE to Fjorboug, Mirakle, and Icthus. The raids will continue on as they normally have in the past, using the same signup page, the same DKP, and the same raid times. With a handful of members choosing to join the guild Avesther has gone to in Sanctification, an invite is being made to all members of Sanctification to join us for MC just as you normally would. The first ones on the signup page will be put into groups as we normally do, with the only exception being that the raid leaders may choose to replace you at any time based on prior attendance records, gear standards, etc. The pearlygates channel will still be in effect for those wishing to be queued in line for an open spot in MC. Those that decide not to run with us will be missed, but we have setup a contingency plan for that. If need be, Holikron Knights has agreed to help fill positions for us in MC as they no longer have scheduled MC runs. We will keep TE running and will continue with the plan to put MC on farm status for future endeavors for the Team in BWL. This may or may not be temporary depending on the outcome. I am more than happy to field any more questions that you may have. Please feel free to contact me or post here. Thanks for your time in this.

What happens to the Fiery Cores, Lava Cores, etc? Who gets to use them to make gear, or in other words who gets priority over them?

I don't think it'll be much of an issue since this stipulation has lead Goblit and Avesther to lead their own run. It's also called Team Eternity -- just to further the confusion...

I'll always consider Redeemed to be a home, but it'd sure be nice if Redeemed leaders didn't feel that Redeemed had to be the center of everything between Redeemed and Sanctification. As Sanctification has little left to compromise with, any connection (official or unofficial) would be easier to maintain if unspoken rules like this were loosened.

Gosh -- I don't have all the answers.

As far as I knew, TE was run by Avesther and Goblit, and was unconnected to Redeemed except for their support via the forums. The sanctification run has around 20 signed up so far, and because there's no website yet, signups are through Goblit ingame. Oh and the DKP is the same for both Team Eternities though I suppose that'll change as time goes on.

For the record, the Redeemed staff is trying to help those in Sanctification. The staff doesn't think anyone left on bad terms, at least they hope not. If anyone left, it was to support their friends.

We most certainly still love you guys, and want to help out. We thought it was the kind thing to do to lend a hand.

If the members don't want to attend a Redeemed led raid, that's fine. We certainly wish you luck as you grow and support each other in the guild. If you wish to join us, that option is definitely open to you; that's all we're saying. We're not cutting off our lines of communication, and, in fact, we're trying to extend them.

Last edited:
Am i correct when i say Team Eternity is Redeemed combined with others .....not Sanctification combined with others. This is maybe the stupidest thing ive seen in a while where it can eventually wind up splitting people from one another. People will leave and there will wind up with no contact as there are still harsh feelings between few.....this is my 2 cents

We most certainly still love you guys, and want to help out. We thought it was the kind thing to do to lend a hand.
Love you to! This seems like a bit of an odd statement -- you thought you would lend a hand by stipulating that only Redeemed members can lead raids?

Team Eternity is Redeemeds raid why would ouside guild members leaders lead its raids? In the past I dont recall anyone from other guilds leading them, mystique never led TE raids even thou he was combining guild master

The times we do Ony and another officer does, the times we do ZG/AQ and another officer does, the times he was on vacation and another officer does.

Indeed, I think I have been in ONE MC that wasn't run by Avesther, and that was when he was offline for the weekend with Goblit. I was always told that Team Eternity is not a Redeemed run that invites others, but a team of raiders that is just supported by the Redeemed website.

I think that's the understanding most of us had. The lack of communication abut this being mainly a Redeemed run until now makes this apparently new stipulation seem odd to many of us.

yeah I see how that could be confusing. I was always told by Avesther how he gave up BWL running in order for his dream of bringing MC to Redeemed to happen. He often talked about how much he sacrificed for this.

Lack of communication for the lose.

I thought everyone, regardless of guild tags, sign up on the php site...

and yet there are only 14 signed up for this week

Gosh -- I don't have all the answers.

...except for their support via the forums. The sanctification run has around 20 signed up so far...

shouldn't the 20 use the php site?

I thought everyone, regardless of guild tags, sign up on the php site...
and yet there are only 14 signed up for this week
shouldn't the 20 use the php site?

We're signed up for the run lead by Avesther. Sanctification's site will be a week or so until it's up so it's just written down for now.

Last edited:
Who went to Sanctification? Avesther + Goblit +???=Sanctification? I FEEL LOST ONCE AGAIN!!! STUPID SCHOOL AND WORK!!!!!!!! LAWL!!!!!!

Who went to Sanctification? Avesther + Goblit +???=Sanctification? I FEEL LOST ONCE AGAIN!!! STUPID SCHOOL AND WORK!!!!!!!! LAWL!!!!!!

lol -- It's not something you really have to worry about much. Both guild runs freely allow members of the other guild to join raids. Basically if you don't see any reason to switch guilds, be happy where you are and raid with whoever you like!

As far as I can tell, at least half of team eternity moved to Sanctification (including me). A list would be a bit inappropriate though.

I have a question. If it is all sunshine and lollipops and we members of Sanctification are welcome to the Redeemed runs why have the people that left redeemed been taken off of the DKP site? Where is our history with this raid, where is the representation of our DKP that we earned running this for the last few months? If the members of Sanctification do run MC with Redeemed in any fashion am I to assume that we will be starting fresh with our DKP?

Back