MC Loot Clarification

.se3ker.

Its been brought up about the core leather, fiery core etc...please be aware this alliance is in baby steps atm. Do not expect to get these things. These are used for "RAID" success not "PERSONAL" gains. These things are used to gear up for future encounters and we will be getting these as they are made as well (tanks first, melee, etc.). It also depends on your comittment towards the raid. Don't expect to get things made if you show up once in a blue moon. Ofcourse I believe you may be able to get these using your dkp (will ask brun).

There was an issue when we first started running with MeS as well...then it was people complaining about getting in with sucessful guilds to do this. Now when we're with successful guild people want the loot right away...Its not going to happen, period.

I will be discussing with HK officers about fiery core, lava core stuff as well..but again as I said even if we get some I will leave it up to the officers to decided what to do...In my opinion if u just distribute it to ppl its a total waste!!! Plus these things are not to be used for faction gains either....there are other way cheaper alternatives.

I just wanted to make this clear as i've got lot of enquiries regarding this matter.

.seek.

And I wasn't planning on selling the glove\mantle\robes made either. Planning on using them myself and making whats needed for the guild cloth wearers that went on these runs.

It wasn't you asking me about it cory, I had other people ask me outright for it....seems like u're thinking i'm talking about u, that's not the case :).

But I did bring up the cores with you once. I just wanted you to know that I do have a use for them.

As for the loot and DKP, our choice is:

1. Go fresh into MC with another guild and deal with the frustration, stress and time investment that comes with that.

2. Tag along with an experienced guild and bypass the frustration and stress and simply put in the required time investment.

It doesn't matter what instance you run, if you want to get a set peice or that weapon you've been looking for, you should be prepared to at least put in the time investment required. I've run scholo and strath so often that I am revered with the Argent Dawn. Doing the quick math, with the required amount of scourstones that are required, the number of bosses in Strath and Scholo and the reputation you gain for killing bosses and mobs (after a certain point, only killing bosses gain you faction, not the mobs), I've run Scholo and Strath collectively about 80 times. And I've only seen the devout crown drop once off the Headmaster in Scholo. And I lost the roll. And the next time I go into Scholo, I may have to compete for the devout crown should it drop, with another preist who may be on their first run. I understand a DKP system recognizes that I have put in the time and the next time the devout crown drops, I should get first dibs on it. A free roll system just says, yeah, well, you lost, run it again another 40 times, maybe when it drops again, you'll win the roll. And if you don't, we will see you another 40 times.

Icthus said:
<wonders if he should tell GP he got Devout Crown on second run and was only priest>

Got the mantle today, but magistrates crown dropped and not the devout crown. :( Back I go again.

I was under the impression that the guild would get something for being in the alliance with Holicron Knights but I see from your post that it is still each for their own as it would be if I went with any other group. Thank you for the clarification.

Cammandus said:
my 53 warr needs fiery cores for thorium bros faction thank you

done!

I was under the impression that the guild would get something for being in the alliance with Holicron Knights but I see from your post that it is still each for their own as it would be if I went with any other group. Thank you for the clarification.

On my part I made a mistake not discussing about these fiery cores, leather before hand (dunno how i forgot :() so i'm sorry for that part..but now that i'm trying to get this sorted (along with dkp adujustment) please have some patience.

.seek.

Its hard to turn down guarantee offers of Felheart but I'll try for another week to see how this alliance turns out. I appreciate the time you are putting towards this for the guild Stoop.

Back