MC Jan 11/2006

As talk of Running Raids as a guild seems to be on everyones tongue of late I posted this in our 2006 goals projection. I would be gald to help as I can, even if its just groomer the low to mid levels for our end game stance.

My other post

And understand, its not all about end game, but there is no reason we can not fill alot of needs and wishes this way! :0 talk to me, I am always will to explain in great detail or just chat :)

lanki said:
I get the feeling that I am the only one that is enjoying raiding with HK :(.

If you find that this alliance with HK is unfair and is a waste of your time, you have the option of not going with them. There are always more guilds out there looking for people for end game stuff. I am sorry if I have ever forced someone to MC againt their will.

You've never forced anyone to do anything Anadi (aside from Stoop of course :D ). But when i look at Goblit's position and Avesther's position in their DKP rankings i see Klangdon doing that in the future, which angers me. If this is an alliance, then why dont Redeemed members have the access to the Onyxia runs like the HK members do? Why are our members accidentally being substituted for Hk members? Some things dont add up, and some things which are blatantly obvious to me and should be blatantly obvious to them, are being ignored. Its hard for me to see how they could overlook such an obvious happenings: Such as the DKP, that is why I am angry.

(Edited for spelling.)

Last edited:
Back