Max camera view question

Estebar

It seems after the echo came that my camera zooms out WAAAAy to far, I have tried to adjust in the camera settings option but its currently at the minimum. Does any one have an idea how to minimize via WTF setting or the like?

well. I use a buff manager that is linked to mouse wheel at the same time... and I do like to adjust on the fly but it zooms out to ludicrous range (was just curious if there were any ideas for setting non standard liimits)

dude! I have this same problem. Its impossible to see anything. I'm always trying to queue up battlegrounds from the flightmasters. I can't SEE SQUAT!!! HELP!!!

farfaraway.jpg

bind the zoom key to something else then, it is probably already bound to mouse scroll wheel and + - maybe? if not bind it to something like - + and zoom in?

somewhere in one of the shared LUA files, there is a setting for camera distance. Sadly, I just switched to my new machine and can't find the exact file for you.

There is a macro I can post that you can use to adjust camera range, let me find it again and I'll put it here.

One other thing try using the Home & End keys on your keyboard they change your Camera PoV as well.

Create a macro and stick this in it.

/script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",30)

adjust the 30 as needed.

Also look in your config.wtf file abd adjust the farclip settings to a lower number.

You'll need to restart WoW after each adjustment.

how can you make it go out farther then what it is? in the settings i have it set to max but id like if i could zoom out even more

im not usin the macro
how can it go out farther? it would make my life a lil easier if i could scroll out more

Back