map suggestions (CSS)

Talon

I'm taking suggestions for some more custom maps for our CS:S server.

You can either list the map name, or map style (i.e. rats maps). We can fit about 400MBs more maps on (between 50-100 maps depending on style/map sizes)

I'd also like to make a new map cycle. The current map list is here, which will be updated soon as I finish the 3k CSS maps.

Nope, cant, we are limited to 2GBs hard drive space, srcds server takes up 1GB itself, leaves room for about 950MBs of maps and 50MBs of log files.

i would like all the rats ones and pool ones and rainyday ones and the ice world ones and glass floor ones and the one on ones also plz.

Last edited:
i would like all the rats ones and pool ones and rainyday ones and the ice world ones and glass floor ones and the one on ones also plz.

Very funny, ones.

fy_glass_block_beta5

Its bigger than you think.

de_battleship_day

You can go inside the battleship, just don't fall off the edge. :D

de_noir

It would be fun to play CS:S in black & white! :cool:

Righy oh, i'll load those on today, Thx corp Any more suggestions? (you dont have to take screen shots if you dont want to)

I dont know many good custom maps, since I havent played many, thats why i posted here.

Corpfox said:
there ain't any that exist.

Corp I found 1!!!

Talon said he'd get it on the server. It's interesting with bots. It is as_deathstar_r1 (I think, I'm not at home). The funny thing about it is the VIP is not any of the CT's and there is a hostage on radar, and you can't find it. Oh well, it still looks really cool. :D

Back