Map Requests / Complaints

Is anyone friends with Wr@ith? We should check up on him and see if he has finished the new domination version. Shame we never got the time to help him test it : (

Also please add Tecnica_V2 and all other maps by mr. zaibot xD I went through them all last night with danny : )

I have replaced DM-1on1-Katami with DM-1on1-Korumi which is a newer and nicer restyling of the same map by the same author.

Also, by request, UTComp (not ping comp) has been enabled for DM and TDM. I have also turned on auto demo recording. To save space on the server, I'll be deleting old demos periodically. If something really cool happens that you want to save, let me know the map and time, and i'll save it for you.

I have replaced DM-1on1-Katami with DM-1on1-Korumi which is a newer and nicer restyling of the same map by the same author.

Also, by request, UTComp (not ping comp) has been enabled for DM and TDM. I have also turned on auto demo recording. To save space on the server, I'll be deleting old demos periodically. If something really cool happens that you want to save, let me know the map and time, and i'll save it for you.

Just tested the map out now! It's absolutley beautiful. So much brighter and now the added shield belt gives us another thing to map control. I have to say my favorite feature of the map is the water by the rocket. Stunning visual effect. Thank you for adding ut comp to dm and tdm as well! The only problem is that everything has a warm up round now. : /

Last edited:
My friend nova wants to see these maps put on our server.....
DM-Saturation, DM-1on1-Duality, DM-1on1-Metus, and DM-Monas

Would it be possible to get a Updated list of all Custom Maps and Mods in current use on the Server, Links are not needed, I have noticed a lot of changes to the maps listed here in the forums:)

It is faster to DL them prior to joining than thru the server Redirect DL, Thanks:D

I'm throwing this quick list up here in the state I currently have it in... i'll be looking for download links for them all and cleaning up the list a little more in case some of these maps are already included in the HOLP packs or something.

HOLP 1 2 3
CBP3 1 2 3 4
Battle Team Arena v10
UTComp3 v4 beta2
DM-1on1-Dusk
DM-1on1-Fisted-SE
DM-1on1-Ion
DM-1on1-Korumi
DM-1on1-Lea
DM-1on1-Pure
DM-Acquisition
DM-Amphitryon
DM-Azul
DM-Bonescraper
DM-Campgrounds-U3-Fix
DM-Cath
DM-Chizra
DM-Codex-Necris
DM-DE_Ironic
DM-Deck-FPS
DM-Eluded
DM-Faze
DM-Flustered
DM-Glacial
DM-Goose2k9
DM-Gritt
DM-HeatRay-CE
DM-Integrity
DM-Intercept
DM-Liandri
DM-Noca
DM-Precision
DM-Psi
DM-Purgatoria
DM-Pyramid
DM-Q3ProTourney4
DM-Q3ProTourney4-1on1
DM-Rankin-2k10-RC
DM-Remorse
DM-Revelation
DM-Rioes
DM-Roughinery2k10_RC
DM-Shrine
DM-Sotn
DM-Subterrane
DM-TaiSheng
DM-Tumult
DM-Under2
DM-Xiao
DM-Yard-SE
DM-Z

Cool Thanks, I found all but 4 or 5 and will continue, but those may be in one of the many map packs, Cya on the Server :D

UT3 is what we normally play and we only have a UT3 server of our own, but there are plenty of folks who enjoy UT2004 too if we want to find somewhere else to play. Monday nights are the main time we get together.

Please add me to steam if you have ut 3.....I am a fanatic. Danny monster knows this ^_^;

Back