Map in progress, idea by Talon

Coolfat3459

Map in progress, idea by Pastorwirl

I've received an email by Talon asking me if I could make a map for you guys. I just thought I'd let you know that I am taking the job and the map will probably be finished by Saturday.

Edit: Sorry, misunderstanding. Pastorwirl sent me the email, he wanted the map name to be de_talon and thats what threw me off.

Last edited:
FYI
I did ask him to do this. He was gracious to accept.
Thanks again Coolfat!!!
GOD BLESS!!!
:D

Let me guess, Awp towers all over the place with scout positions on ground behind walls?

I'm just following what Wirl asked of me. I'm making a big section of land with a tower at the end of it with a bomb site inside and windows for cts to look out of. Each team gets 1 awp. The only difference I'm making with the request is instead of blocks I'm using trees for the Ts to hide behind.
Of course if you would rather have blocks just say the word and I can replace them in a heartbeat.

Edit: Ok here's a screenshot of the last compile I made, though I've gone a while without test driving it since the last few tweaks i've made on it... Keep in mind the following things:
-The compile wasn't completed, therefore the sccrenshot is fullbright(map is fully lit, aka, no shadows. this will be fixed)
-The t spawn is too close to the tower. I will stretch it out a bit to give the cts some time to reach the lower levels.
-The map isn't for CZ, don't be fooled by the model, its only a model.
detalon00002uz.jpg

Last edited:
dude that is very good looking trees heh i would way perfer trees than blocks if they are that good looking...

It will be a suprise. HOWEVER, talon has seen my idea fo this map in the past. I think you'll like.

I LOVE IT COOL, it looks great. The trees are an excellent idea!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!!
2 woots up!
GOD BLESS!!!
:D

I don't want to take too much credit so I'll go ahead and say that the trees weren't "mapped" per say. They are models that come with 1.6 and I just put them in the map.
Update:
I'm about to compile the final map, assuming there are no errors when it finishes compiling. Also, I've added some rocks to go along with the trees(which aren't models by the way) and added a surprise after the bomb blows :) . I'll let you see it on your own when its finished but so you don't get worried, its not bad.

Back