Making a Limited Apearance

Que Pasa

I've like MMORPG's for a long time now, and I'll be in the World of Warcraft Chapter when that does finally come out. But I've decided to meet all of you in the DAoC chapter by participating in the free trial from fileplanet. Hope to see you all soon.

Awesome! We look forward to fellowshipping with you in game! Select the server: Percival and the Realm: Albion. once you're in game, just do a /who Trinity and the /t <name> to whoever you want to contact.

Hope to see you there my friend! I'll have to give you the grand tour! God bless!

Mythic Update is kind of slow. The first update went really fast (I'm on an OC3 at school), then I had to exit and restart it, and now it's crawling along at about .4k/s. I might be on tonight when it finishes.

Bah...credit cards...why do they all insist on me giving money or personal info for mmorpg trials?
mad.gif

If you dont want to end up paying make sure to cancel it before the 7th day, it will auto charge you if you dont.

Hmm. If I remember correctly from my first monthly trial, I did have to supply credit card information, but they did not charge me unless I signed up for a plan. I think they just want an account to go with the sign on name. But still, doesn't heart to cancel a day early just in case.

I haven't had to submit a credit card yet, but it's still auto-updating at .3KB/Sec. 21.0MB/43.0MB. I'll be on when monday rolls around, as I don't use my computer on weekends.

We actually have a couple of members on dial up. So I hope you get to fully enjoy all DAoC has to offer!
smile.gif

You can buy prepaid cards at ebworld and babbages i believe if you dont have a credit card. You can also use a bank card if it has the mastercard or visa logo on it.

I feel your pain, i am also on dial up. Ironically once yur in the game the lag isnt all that bad.
tounge.gif

My brother stopped by this weekend and was playing shadowbane. It peaked my interest in trying a mmorpg for the first time. Mind if I tag along too?

As in playing with us, not at all
smile.gif
Red, yellow black or white, we accept all kinds of people, we only ask that you praise the Lord along with us
smile.gif

you accept anyone but a plankeye
laugh.gif

no really plank this is a great group of people to play with hope you enjoy it.

Back