Main Change

brootis

I've been playing a warrior tank since BC came out, and with trepidation I've decided to switch from Brootis to Brootess; I really enjoy druid tanking and pvp and hope this can bring some newness to the game that I have not experienced in awhile.

The real reason he did this is because there's like no agility leather wearers anymore so he realizes he can get all the loot with no competition...

^ That reason is actually why I leveled my druid to 85 before leveling my paladin. Then I remembered how OP pallies are and how much I enjoyed playing it when I got him to 85.

Well, I don't know that I can say I hate to do this or not, but I believe I am going to turn Petromight into my main. It's so hard to pick between two toons that I try to keep geared and up to date, but I believe that having another healer main would be a benefit to the guild for our raid teams. so, I'm going to do what I can to do so.

I thought i posted in here and the ember forum last night, but maybe i did something wrong. I would like to formally request for petromight to be my main toon. I feel with our current raid compositions we need a healer more desperately than another DPS for team brizle. So, I'm going to step up and do my best.

Back