Lowbie

Sublime

Hi All,

I'm new to WoW and just started a Priest. So if any of you have and lowbie characters that you'd like to run around and do lowbie things... I'd be happy to hit you with some lowbie heals while you're doing it... :)

Josemaria
Lvl 8
Human Priest

Welcome to the Guild and our virtual family. Make sure to get Vent and join us/ get to know us all in chat.

We might not be the most sane people, but we are having lots of fun together.

Thanks all!

ewoksrule said:
Welcome to the Guild and our virtual family. Make sure to get Vent and join us/ get to know us all in chat.

Thanks for the tip about Vent. I found the server info and got it set up.

Goblit said:
I have a level 13 Paladin that can come out and play :)

That'd be awesome! Feel free to send me a tell when you have some time.

I have a lvl 7 druid ive been meaining to lvl up so if you wanna lvl some time message me in game Colossis is my main ..... oh and i didnt know this for a while in its /tell colossis .................. lol

Sweet! I'd really like to group with you guys when you have some time. I'm not in a huge rush to level, but I would like to get to know yall.

Odale said:
Sublime your avatar ROCKS!

You, my fellow Friar, have EXCELLENT taste! ;->

Lol ur all weird lets just leave it at tht Welcome Sublime to the guild and all the goody stuff now the real ones to wrry about are Melinarlia,Golbit,Polandria and Myself together on vent this has been known to cause people to die of laughter......also as my name suggests im the Sass in the guild and known for teasing

Back